In accordance with the currently valid epidemiological measures prescribed by the Croatian Institute of Public Health for the prevention of infection COVID 19, entrance to Freshmen party, on November 5th 2021, will be allowed only to visitors who have a valid ticket along with:
- EU digital COVID vaccination passport
- EU digital COVID passport if they have recently get over COVID 19
- or have a negative test for SARS-COV-2. A negative test must contain a QR code.
- The negative result of the rapid antigen test must not be older than 48 hours from the moment of taking the swab, and the certificate is issued for a period of 48 hours from taking the sample. A negative PCR test result must not be older than 72 hours from the time of swab collection, and a certificate shall be issued for a period of 72 hours from the time of sampling.
- The list of authorized health institutions and laboratories for COVID testing can be found at the link: https://civilna-zastita.gov.hr/vijesti/popis-zdravstvenih-ustanova-i-laboratorija-covid-testiranja-4352/4352
- The organizer will provide testing points on the day of the Freshman party – Friday, November 5th, 2021 in the following locations:
- Algebra University College from 11 am to 1 pm (in front of the university in the small tent)
- In front of the Vintage Industrial bar – in the period from 18.15-19.15
- The price of the test is: 80KN and is paid by the visitor of the event in person.